VUDU now supports Android phones!

disgro | July 3, 2013 in Android,Devices,New Features,VUDU,VUDU Apps | Comments (6)

VUDU supports Android Phones

Now you can instantly watch all your favorite movies and TV shows on your Android smartphone as well as your tablet! Browse, rent, and watch directly from VUDU.

Download the VUDU Movies and TV app and start watching today!

Features:

The hottest new movie and TV releases – watch some titles before they’re available on DVD and Blu-ray™ discs and catch up on your favorite TV shows.
    Stream directly to your Android device, or download to watch anywhere, anytime. Rent or Own. No Subscription or Late Fees.
    Enjoy access to your UltraViolet Digital Collection.
    VUDU’s In-Home Disc to Digital service lets you easily convert your DVD and Blu-ray collection to digital and stream from the cloud to your device.

Currently supported Android phones include:

Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, S IV, S III, S II HD
    Nexus 4
    HTC One, EVO 4G LTE, Droid DNA
    LG Optimus G, G Pro, F7
    Motorola RAZR HD

6 Responses to “VUDU now supports Android phones!”

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

1. Comment by James Edwards — July 13, 2013 at 7:26 am

I take back my comment. I decided to check the Play Store anyway, and it said my device is compatible. The app works great on Samsung Galaxy SIII. Movies seem to only play SD, but is that really an issue on a phone screen? Thanks!

2. Comment by Cassandra — March 31, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I really love vudu and I love that I can connect various devices that I have to it and use them to watch our growing digital collection. Being able to access the movies we own from my phone is great but unfortunately my phone isn’t compatible. I know that the most popular models receive support first but my Samsung is one of the lower end models so it’s not in the list of supported devices. I do hope that more devices will be supported in the near future otherwise this is just a big disappointment to me.

3. Comment by WillJune 14, 2014 at 9:28 pm

I bought some Disney movies and they have come in handy my little ones get restless at doctor appoointments.

4. Comment by melva — June 18, 2014 at 8:10 pm

My Samsung note 3 is compatible for watching, but unlike my Samsung pro it will not allow you to download a movie to watch later. Big bonus being able to offline viewing, like on a plane.

5. Comment by Chris — October 14, 2014 at 12:41 am

Just received the brand new pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 4… and Vudu doesn’t work (Google Play Store says “Not Supported On This Device”.)

How long would this take to get compatible ?

6. Comment by Jchang — October 16, 2014 at 9:32 am

Hi Chris,
    We added support for the Galaxy Note 4 with the latest release, version 1.5.007. It should work now!