Give the gift of movies in a matter of minutes!

disgro | November 25, 2013 in Uncategorized | Comments (6)

eGifting now available on VUDU!

With the holiday season fast approaching, we wanted to give both new and existing VUDU users an exciting new way to engage and experience digital movies. Now you can give your friends, family and co-workers the latest movies, TV shows and digital-exclusive content. You can gift anything from VUDU’s extensive catalog – whether it’s the hottest new movies, Hollywood classics or next-day-air TV shows.

Gifting is as simple as 1-2-3:

1. Pick any movie or TV show on VUDU.com, and select ‘eGift’
  2. Virtually customize, wrap and send via email
  3. The recipient receives an email with your gift, and you receive an acknowledgement of delivery

Here are some exciting gift ideas for movie buffs and TV lovers:

6 Responses to “Give the gift of movies in a matter of minutes!”

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

1. Comment by ShivaniNovember 26, 2013 at 12:05 am

This is awesome!!!

2. Comment by Sierra — November 27, 2013 at 11:20 pm

My daughter wants vudu gift cards for christmas. I don’t know of a specific show she wants and I would like to just give her a gift card. Do walmart gift cards work? Can I purchase a vudu gift card at walmart?

3. Comment by disgro — November 27, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Currently Walmart Gift cards do not work on VUDU.

4. Comment by Tim — March 13, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I think it’s mind boggling how vudu doesn’t have gift cards. I’m stuck using sony video network because I use gift cards to add credit, I don’t use my credit card for iTunes or Sony because of security. I will never enter my credit card for vudu. I hate sony video because of no subtitle, iTunes you need an Apple TV to watch on tv.

5. Comment by Tim — March 13, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Any reason why no gift cards on vudu? It’s been 5 years since I’ve had an account but never rented a movie with credit card. Got because of free movie with new TV.

6. Comment by Charlene Stallings — November 21, 2014 at 9:14 am

Sierra and Tim, I agree, I would like to be able to purchase Vudu gift cards at Wal-Mart; however a reloadable Visa or Mastercard gift card (available at Wal-Mart) will work on the site.