VUDU is on Playstation 4!

disgro | November 14, 2013 in New Features,Partners,VUDU Apps | Comments (10)

The Sony PlayStation®4 launches today and VUDU is there!

When you connect your brand new PS4™ today, you’ll be able to enjoy all the latest movies and TV shows just as easily as you do on the PS3™ or any other VUDU-supported devices.

VUDU is committed to making your movies and TV shows accessible and we’re proud to be among the first apps available on the PS4! We’ve been working hard on the PS4 VUDU app and it shows.

If you haven’t tried VUDU yet, what are you waiting for? We’ve got your favorite shows in stunning 1080p HDX and Dolby® Digital Plus surround sound. There are no subscriptions, no late fees, just pay for what you watch.

Plus, if you sign up now, you’ll get our special 5 HDX movie Starter Pack to jumpstart your collection. Click to learn more!

10 Responses to “VUDU is on Playstation 4!”

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

1. Comment by Alfonso MorenoDecember 9, 2013 at 11:13 am

we love and enjoy the vudu movies thank you

2. Comment by rafael — March 19, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Movies time also

3. Comment by Lisa DravesSeptember 28, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I want to login with my VuDu account instead of Walmart. How can I change this?

4. Comment by Jchang — October 1, 2014 at 10:00 am

Hi Lisa,

You could try uninstalling the app, then reinstalling it.

Or, log into with your Walmart account, deactivate the PS4 from your devices, and when you next load the VUDU app, you will be prompted to sign in.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact support @

5. Comment by Tim — November 1, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Sorry I have no volume when I am trying to watch a movie from my Vudu account. Everything else has volume except Vudu.

6. Comment by Jchang — November 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Hi Tim,

Could you email support @ or call us at 1 (888) 554-8838?

7. Comment by Tony — January 20, 2015 at 11:27 am

why don’t you let Canadians use this service. just another thing for Americans to have the rest of world cant have

8. Comment by Jchang — January 20, 2015 at 5:46 pm

We’d love to be in Canada, but these things do need a lot of consideration and time.

9. Comment by Will — June 21, 2015 at 7:19 am

I’m browsing the website on my PS4 and have chosen a movie, but before I purchase it reads “Warning – Playback not supported” I thought playstation and VUDU had some deal?

10. Comment by Jchang — July 6, 2015 at 9:29 am

Hi Will,

Which movie? It seems like you were using a web browser on PS4. Some titles, as dictated by studios, may only be watched on TVs or game consoles, and not through the web. You should be able to purchase and watch through the VUDU app on PS4.